Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TO35 Color

View previous topic :: View next topic  
miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm trying to buy a TO 35--serial 169287. What color show it be? Beige or Gray?

miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If they built 382 a month it should have been built in June 56. Maybe a beige and flint gray. Is this right?

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hummmmm I like metalic blue with safety yellow and dayglow orange stripes... but that's just me... a seat out of an old chevy is good too...
Mikey, try to look under a part that wasn't messed with in a while, original paint isn't usually too far down.

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sounds about right, how's the thread about the biege and green going?
I still think the red and grey is my favorite. But beige on a mid 56 sounds like it won't start any fights....

miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I didn't get the Gray and Green. He sold it while I was trying to find out the condition. Just wouldn't talk. I'm still working on the other one. He priced it and now he wants more. Said he's losing money. I always lose money. Just my luck. LOL

samn40
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Couple of nice tractors over beside you at Pittsburgh tractors and Larry was talking sensible money when we were there. The 65 gas is real nice with only 900 hrs, as is the little MHF it also has less than 1000 hrs. Might be worth talking a walk around.
Sam

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sounds like that guy needs a runover armadillo in the mailbox.
I wouldn't lose sleep over either one. Sam found you two cute 35's, and I love my gas 65.

s19438
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:15 am    Post subject: Re: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

my TO-35 ser. no. S168569 was green and grey originally.

2tractors
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Re: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tony your way too nice, down here we use spreadnatters. They look just like a rattler!

Richard L
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

According to this list I have started these owners say 169005 was Grey Green and 169399 was Beige Grey. So I guess that puts you in the middle of those two numbers so until we get more numbers take your pick. You know it will be wrong which ever way you paint it anyway, just ask Tony. If you can look at it look up under the battery holder from other posts I read they usually don't worry about up there when repainting. Or take off the SN plate and see what paint is under there they were installed with phillips head screws.

miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll let you know after I pick it up. Maybe it will have color under tag. Owner will let me know today if he takes my offer.

miner09
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Color Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I picked up TO 35 169287 and it is green chassis. I"ll take dash off when I get back and see what is under battery box. Got a lot of work to do to it. Not what he said it was.!!!! Guess if money doesn"t run out I can build it. Only thing that was good is it has 4 new tires. LOL

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.