Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hey Old, haven't seen you posting?

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lou from Wi.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Was wondering if your post containing subject matter of guns and ammo is POOFED. Rather enjoyed your perspective on lack of real true news.I must agree, you can't get it. It seems as all news is based on rag magazines, worthless to read, Even in the shop when working on tractors and such, TV is worthless anymore,and so is internet sites, seems they are scared to death of posting the above subjects.
Regards, LOU

GeneMO
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am about an hour north of him. He is probably froze in this morning.

Gene

buickanddeere
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Old maybe laying low since being scolded for using the ground system to carry neutral current?

showcrop
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

buickanddeere wrote:
(quoted from post at 09:33:43 01/21/13) Old maybe laying low since being scolded for using the ground system to carry neutral current?

Where you been B&D? Old got beat up again on finding TDC yesterday.

AzPeapicker
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gene
Where are you located ? I was raised in the small town of Eldon , not far from the Bagnell Dam.
I ve lived in Az. the last 28 years & try to get back yearly to see my 93 year old mother .

John

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am still here and has nothing to do with what Showcrop has to say he is one that always jumps me if and when he can and does buickandeere I do not care and ask they both just leave me alone. I have the right to my opinion and they have there but they do not have to right to attack a person in a harmful way.
As for guns and ammo well that is a right given to me by the founding fathers of this nation and I being a former military man will fight for them

George Marsh
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Old, it's too bad that some people don't respect other. Guess there are bullies in grade school and bullies on YT.
George

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very true and there is a right way and wrong way to differ in an opinion. You can do it with respect or you can do it in a harmful manner. One way is the correct way and to debate is ok but when you do it in a way to be hurtful then that is wrong and you have just gone from being right to being wrong

David G
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We may not agree politically, but I still like you and respect your knowledge.

What branch of service?

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Navy called a Vietnam era vet due to the fact I joined before the end of it. 1974 to 1980 started out on subs boomers then went to the JFK aircraft carrier.
As for politics well not all of us can be right LOL but as for the guns and what type mags I own small and large but both have there place when being handle correctly

David G
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My business partner is a former Navy submariner, both diesel and nuclear.

Billy Shafer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Old I was on the USS Saratoga CVA-60. I remember when the JFK first came into the Med. Lost all four cats in one day. Left us on the line for a month.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Most have been before my time on the JFK. I got on her around 1977 or so. Did do a med cruse at least once. Got stuck at Rota Spain due to bad weather and had to be flown out to the JFK the next day since the whale boats could not run due to waves

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Most be a very old guy since the last diesel was the Natulas (sp) which was cut in 2 then had a reactor installed. WW2 vet I am guessing???

David G
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey Old, haven't seen you posting? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nope, Cold War, they kept some diesels around for research missions.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tool Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.