Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dyno value

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DAVE Thompson jr
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Dyno value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I own a dyno that goes to 150 hp has a new core in it that the water flows thru with new oil. It works perfect. I dont use it anymore. What is the value of it.

Dblair
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Dyno value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

paid 500 for mine about 5 years ago with a leaky core . soldered it and has been great .

Carlyle hoffman
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Dyno value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Provide some photos if you would please, and where are you??/ May be interested. Thanks

brandon j
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Dyno value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

that is what i have been looking for where are you? call me 608 214-0422

DAVE Thompson jr
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Dyno value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A friend and I bought it a few years ago. He died a year ago on Christmas day and I bought his half from the estate. I have $900.00 in it. It is stored in a barn and winterized. Are they worth that much. I dont need to sell it but dont use it since im not pulling smaller tractors anymore. What is the value of one. I hate to see it not being used. When I Built my Super M farm stock tractor I used it all the time trying to get a little more power.

larry duda
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Dyno value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What make and model # is it? Larry

kak
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Dyno value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Email me Ill give you the guys name and number that bought mine. He said he would buymore if i found some

Mopower
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: Dyno value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dad and I bought a Taylor dyno that goes to 150hp. We payed $850. I think that was a bargain.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Pulling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.