Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what is it game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:34 am    Post subject: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

make your guesses here winners get a free tour

1- what is it

2- what model is it on

good luck

1031D
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom, unloading auger drive on an A-6 combine, F&H hub and rim from your Helix wagon and the back end of an early DC!

armand tatro
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

PTO drive assy. showing grain tank unloading assy. on Case A6 combine. This is my wildest guess and I am sticking to it! Armand

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Case Nutty,
You"re on a roll today. This is like machinery jeopardy. LOL I can"t play. I have already lost in my mind. I don"t have a clue. Great game though.
Kow Farmer (Kurt)

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Free tour of what?? hee hee What is it? ah case of course, model? ah old. I forgot the other question?? Did I win Tom?? hee hee I hope you know I"am just fun"en with yeah!!! Oh Loren would like yeah to turn off the wind machine so I could close the fridge door.

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

agreed

namdc3
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's one of those early tractors with the parallel parking option. You know, the one where the back rim goes crossways to the tractor.

Scott's SC
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I agree too, sure is a dc with a lift.

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Heck, I can't get a 50% score on a true+false quiz, these with a multiple choice I haven't a chance. The first two pics I have to pass on, the last one is that a final drive from a crawler? It looks to be VA something but the color has me stumped. Rod.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Got to agree with others on the A6 discharge. The tractor with the bail lift could also be an SC. The broken axle looks like it has too fresh a break, to be off the Helix Cart, and the wheel is not desert sunset, and it is too small to be off the A6, although the color matches.
You got me swinging Bro. 1031D may well be wright.
Loren

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ahh, you mean the rare Essex Tri Directional. It's not one of them. The rust is the wrong color. HeHe
Loren

JimEvans
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The last one is a 1939 or 1940 DC.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: what is it game Reply to specific post Reply with quote

OK so 1031D hit the nail on the head

1st is a unloading auger drive from a A-6 combine

2nd is the broke axle off my Case/Helix auger wagon, Loren the pic was taken the day it broke and both wheels on it are green

3rd is a 1940 DC pto/Motor Lift

I guess I will have to make this game a little harder,,,,, thanks guys for playing cnt

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.