Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

430 to 530

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lazy WP
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: 430 to 530 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I made the comment here a while back that I was putting a 530 under my loader and back hoe. Here are pictures of the final version.

Photobucket

PhotobucketThe original tractor with either a bad shuttle, or 2 speed that is bad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Left over parts.

The tractor that I used, spent all of its life going backwards. It was bought new and turned around as a hay sweep.

TimBinWV
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: 430 to 530 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks good. What size are the leftover tires? Do you want to let go of the extra grill screens?

Lazy WP
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: 430 to 530 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think the tires are 13.2-24, or some such. I forgot now. I will turn loose of whatever is left. Email me.

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: 430 to 530 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

huummnnm????where are you ? .. if you are nearby i am interested... call me 812-596-4605 , thanx jim

Lazy WP
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Re: 430 to 530 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Located in NorthCentral Nebraska. About as close to South Dakota as you can get.

TimBinWV
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 430 to 530 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You should have email.

Lazy WP
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 430 to 530 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

After hunting all day I found the pictures of the 530, before I started turning her back the right direction.

Photobucket

Photobucket

casecollectorsc
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 430 to 530 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Those are great pics.! What do you want for whats left?? I'm in E Central SD.

Lazy WP
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: 430 to 530 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The screens are gone, so is the hood if we can figure out shipping. Just leaves the tires, and maybe the hood if we can't figure out shipping.
I can keep the stuff around, and am not that far off of I-90, if any of you are heading out to Casenutty's shin-dig this summer.
I guess I still have the rear end, the motor is pretty tired, so most of that was going to the scrappers, unless you want it.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.