Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pic in the snow

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
young gun
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

just an old picture of my 52 A in last years snow that I thought I would share. I love the way JD green contrasts the snow, so others feel free to share as well!

Bob Harvey
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Haven t had my 60 out in the snow yet! Thankfully !!

Bob Harvey
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Should amend that to since I moved to the Coast . At the farm I plowed snow a LOT !!

Dan in Ohio
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

young gun,

I have to agree, nothing makes them look better than snow.

Photobucket

Dan in Ohio
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Day or night

Photobucket

Wheat Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes and this was one of our bigger snow storms in 2012

Badger bob
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:29 am    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Young gun nice looking A. i have a 52 A that i move snow with. what size tires do you have on it? thanks Bob

tim s
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:38 am    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We had one shot of snow here, about 8 inches a couple weeks ago,,they do look pretty in the snow,,but I"m glad I"m not working in it with them...

ben70b
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

if we"d ever get any snow i"d snap a shop of the 70 out in it

James Howell
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here is a very rare photo of snow on Christmas day on our farm in NE Texas.

photo IMG_3475.jpg

Not much green on "Rusty" our 51MT.

Took a few other photos of the Christmas snow at our farm.

Sam Vastano
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:27 am    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here I am plowing!

BushogPapa
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Going out with my 520 in a short while or the mail lady won't deliver..!!
Getting really White out there and the traffic is going real SLOW..!!!!

Ron..

BushogPapa
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Beautiful pictures...!!!!

dmiller
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:04 am    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wheat farmer,
Where are you located? The pictures you have been posting lately you must be somewhere out west, maybe 14 or so inches of moisture, relatively high elevation (maybe 3000 or so)due to the (looks like lodgepole and ponderosa)pines in the backgrounds near the shop/house.
Been trying to guess, just curious.

Hugh McKinney
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: pic in the snow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mr. James, Howell, I saw on the letters to YouTube about your Christmas video, that you are located about 60 miles SW of Texarkana? Are you close to Marshall? I live just north of Shreveport and would love to pick your brain about my 1955 model 70! I don't mean to pry, but I have envied your collection of 70's for a couple of years now...Thanks again, Hugh

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> John Deere All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.