Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

nice day

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: nice day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

temp hit 54 here today and I was snapping a few pics on a walk the wife and I took, even got the 930 out for a few pics cnt

Bill talbert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: nice day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Was nice here today too!! Nice photo's !!

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: nice day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bro,
Your rubbing it in now. Did you take those pics before or after we talked? Instead of 53F like you had, when we were talking, we peaked at 14F. It's back down to 8 now. Your flower garden sure looks different than ours. When the wifey and I strole through our garden, all we have growing is flowers and vegies. How did you get all those hybrid Case flowers to take root and flurish in that soil????
Loren

Michael Beeker
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: nice day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice CASE cap you have, I've got the same one.! How come you look better in it than I do.? Must be the guys are better looking out West than here in Ohio. Really enjoy the pic's, 50 plus coming our way next Tues. or Wed., don't worry Loren it's heading straight for you too.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: nice day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mike,
They are only predicting 40 here. Yor are robbing 10 degrees before it gets here. That's not nice of you!!!LOL
Loren

MILLERIMPlement
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: nice day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice 930 and Egging cab. My brother sold them, I instaled the cabs and delivered them. If you are in cheyenne county Ne, (east of Dalton, Gurley) stop by. We could go to Jimmie D Phelps to visit him to. Nice day here to.

Harvey 2
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: nice day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Too bad the pictures of urban sprawl has to mess up good pictures of farm machinery.

Keep the machinery pictures coming, we are a dying breed.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Re: nice day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bro, it's that wonderful Wyoming soil what ever I plant GROWS!!! LOL cnt

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: nice day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

54 , thats the temps you guys in the Banana Belt have to put up with, I froze my you know what off inspecting the 870 yesterday afternoon. Blue sky and plenty CASE stuff, you got the best of both worlds, thanks for sharing. Rod.

Dutchman
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: nice day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

tom ,
was wondering ... which one of the big 4x4 does " she " drive ???
we woke up this morning with " ICE " not thick ... just slick , because it"s wet on top .. suppose to get above feezing by noon ..

Thanks for sharing your walk ....

......... mark

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Re: nice day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mark, she will not drive any of them they scare her bad and is safer for all involved that she doesn't even try cnt

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.