Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

looking for a David Bradley hood

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick from MD
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: looking for a David Bradley hood Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I recently found an old David Bradley 2 wheel garden tractor in an old shed at my girlfriends house. it belonged to her grandmother and her grandmother gave it to me. it belonged to her husband when he was alive and I'd like to restore it. one problem is the hood is missing. if anyone has or knows of where I can get a hood please let me know. the model number is 917.57560. my name is Nick borga and I can be reached at 410-310-9757. thank you.

Bill Lisbon
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a David Bradley hood Reply to specific post Reply with quote

These come up for auction on E-bay quite often. Check there for one.

Nick from MD
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a David Bradley hood Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I 've had a few people tell me that, I can't seem to find any on there right now I guess I'll just have to keep checking.

Harvey 2
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a David Bradley hood Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have some David Bradley hoods. I guess that one might be for sale.

Nick from MD
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a David Bradley hood Reply to specific post Reply with quote

how do I get a hold of you so we can talk about it. I am very interested if you have one.

ShadetreeRet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a David Bradley hood Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Boy, you have an old one! According to information I just read, those models were manufactured from 1951 to 1953. If it has the original engine, it is either two and a quarter hp or two and half hp. Real powerhouses! But they got the jo0b done. Did she have any attachments with it?
Google David Bradley tractors and implements. There is a lot of good information there.

Nick from MD
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a David Bradley hood Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was doing some research and saw how old it was I didn't expect that. I would really love to find a hood for it. I think they are very cool looking. it just has the sickle mower with it.

Harvey 2
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Re: looking for a David Bradley hood Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Email is stnlbyerly48@gmail.com
For David Bradley hood

Roger46
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: looking for a David Bradley hood Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As someone else said, they come up on ebay occasionally. I just bought one on ebay last month. I am restoring the same model you have. I also ended up buying and original engine for it on ebay as the one on it was a newer engine. Thought I would work on one of these instead of the full size tractors I have been working on - takes up a lot less space in the garage. Roger

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Garden Tractors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.