Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GB in MT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wild child
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Can you please contact me about a carb. Thanks Tractor Rod.(651)233-7837

GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wild Child wrote:
(quoted from post at 17:11:34 01/28/13)
Can you please contact me about a carb. Thanks Tractor Rod.(651)233-7837

Rod;
Was very nice talkin' with you......Just remember to let me know how it turns out for you!!!

GB Smile

Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm curious how much you charged him for the advice.
I would have charged him at least 10 a word for the whole converstion and I would have been talkative as he!!.
Woulda started by asking how he's doing and how the weather was. Ask about his Mother too.
There's a couple of extra bucks right there...

GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ultradog MN wrote:
(quoted from post at 19:40:49 01/28/13) I'm curious how much you charged him for the advice.
I would have charged him at least 10 a word for the whole converstion and I would have been talkative as he!!.
Woulda started by asking how he's doing and how the weather was. Ask about his Mother too.
There's a couple of extra bucks right there...

Jerry;
I take it that you know this guy,....or had some kind of dealings with him??????
Laughing Laughing Laughing
You really would not want to know what my pho. bill is on a situation like that!!!

My advice is not really worth too much.....I didn't charge him for anything!!!
Never do.....hoping that "what goes around"........ will come back in some way!! Laughing
I did,....try to sell him some snow.....HE declined!!!???? Rolling Eyes

Gary Confused

Wild child
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank,s Jerry if it was up to you I would owe Gary
999.99.Smile

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As long as you owe it to him he'll never be broke! Wink

Gary, your advice is priceless. Ask the guys to call you on their dime!

I don't think anyone would balk at that cost! Smile

ASEguy
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

"My advice is not really worth too much". Wrong. It's priceless. As is advice given by some others on this site. Gerard

Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Plus fees and surcharges of course.

Paul in MN
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

And a brand new sales tax as well! LOL

Wild child
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Geez who needs enemy's when I have friends like this. Smile) LOL

GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rod;
HEY....Where is that email that I ask you to send me???? Ain't got nothin' yet!!!
I can't send you the sheet for that carb, until I get an Email addy to send it to!!!???

First come....first served here,...YA KNOW????? Since we talked on the phone, on your dime, I've gotten two more carbs in, to overhaul........ Exclamation
Just wondering!!!????

GB Question

Last edited by GB in MT. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Wild child
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gary I just haven't had time yet. Work interferes
with my fun time.If you want you can go to my web
sites and all my info is there others wise I will
email you tonight. Thanks Tractor Rod.
www.forestlaketractor.com

GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: GB in MT Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wild Child wrote:
(quoted from post at 12:14:36 01/30/13) Gary I just haven't had time yet. Work interferes
with my fun time.If you want you can go to my web
sites and all my info is there others wise I will
email you tonight. Thanks Tractor Rod.
www.forestlaketractor.com

Rod;
NICE family, web site!!! Just sent ya an email, with the info. we discussed!!
AND, NOW, you don't have to email me!!!! Laughing

Don't think I will be ticking YOU off anytime soon!!!! Yer kinda like a BIG fellow!!! Laughing Laughing

Gary Smile

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.