Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hydraulic Filters

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joe Young
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Hydraulic Filters Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I mistakenly ordered the wrong hydraulic / COM filters for a Case 611B some months ago from NAPA. The correct number is 1518, but their website lists an second option...1517. I have two of the 1517s which cannot be returned, but I would rather not throw them out. If you can use them, please send me your mailing address and I will send them to you at no cost....

The specs for the 1517 filters are here

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Hydraulic Filters Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Joe,
Just courious, will they work with the updated washer for filters of that style, verses the honycomb ones. The closed top does raise questions to me though, (perhaps eliminating the washer on the stud.
Loren

Joe Young
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: Hydraulic Filters Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Loren

When I got them home and saw the closed top, I din't spend much time trying to make them to work. They found a place on my part shelf, after ordering the correct version for the 611B.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: Hydraulic Filters Reply to specific post Reply with quote

guy's they look likethe filter used on 580CK/580B tractors if they are like you said Loren swap out the old washer for a newwer one form the construction tractors and they work fine I have found both used in 600B units

Joe Young
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Hydraulic Filters Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom and Loren

It appears these filters cross reference with the following:

NAPA = 1517
Baldwin = PT434
Case = D71352

The Case parts site I use shows that Case part number has application with the following skid steers: 1835, 1845 and 1845s

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Hydraulic Filters Reply to specific post Reply with quote

sorry Joe different filters, I would think some one couldsure use them though,,,,, or you could always buy a Uni-Loader? LOL

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.