Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sigourney pull flier

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Everybody get there's? Mine showed up the other day. Who's planning on going?

case 1175 puller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:02 am    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Planning on bringing the 400 over. Really looking forward to it! Been almost 20 Years since we pulled there! Time sure flies.

Travis M
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As of now we are planning on being there sunday. it will be our tractors first run.

S.D.L.
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Travis M., since you have showed us those pictures it would be cool to see a video of it pulling. (Hint, Hint)

Travis M
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

that might be able to be arranged.

Massey44
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll be there on the 44. Buddy of mine is coming with an 88 and a cockshutt 40. and may drag a wc along

jdth
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Got mine too Doug, a couple of green ones from Mn are planning on coming down. Looking forward to warmer weather.

dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don't suppose you want to pull speed limit but the 5500 Classic Sat. night is a good class, $1000 for first.

Travis M
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I love that class, but the 55 or older age limit keeps us out. We won't be able to pull until Sunday.

dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

forgot about that, I am going to build a 4 cyl. Case one of these days, and will have to make it a 400 for that reason, starting on a 77 Oliver now so it will be awhile

dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you are who I think you are I talked to your son at Norfolk last year and he told me you were working on a 400. Last time I talked to you at Sigourney was maybe 95 or 96 when you were trying to sell me your 77.

Travis M
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would like to do a big 400. I pulled there a few years ago with a DC that we had but had lightened up a set of steel wheels and cut a little to much out. I pulled in the 4500 and did really good think I was top 7 or so out of 40 tractors, but the wheels bent real bad and couldn't pull that night in the 5500

case 1175 puller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Doug,this is Craig Harm. That was my son you talked to in Norfolk! We have been pulling the 1175 for a while now. Had a lot of fun on the 400 so far. Still have a couple of bugs to work out yet. Looking forward to talking to you again.

Travis M
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Craig,
I saw a picture of your 400 when we went to Garys to pick up our motor. That is the best looking 400 I have seen. I love the corn picker side shields.

case 1175 puller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: Sigourney pull flier Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Travis, Can't wait to see the 900 run in Sigourney!!!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Pulling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.