Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thinking about spring and driving my tractors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fordfarming
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: thinking about spring and driving my tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

cold winter night dreaming of spring and working in the fields so heres some pics i came across

Paul from MI
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: thinking about spring and driving my tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Same here, at least we're more than halfway thru winter.

Larry NEIL
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: thinking about spring and driving my tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Makin hay don't seem so itchy this time of the year!

Paul from MI
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: thinking about spring and driving my tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Same here, at least we're more than halfway thru winter.

730 virgil
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: thinking about spring and driving my tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yea about now i would have liked another 1000 1200 of those man killer bales

larrystinescorner
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: thinking about spring and driving my tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

me too!

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: thinking about spring and driving my tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

fordfarming,
Nice pics - really pretty countryside around you.

Dreaming of nice green junkyards...preferably late May or June before a lot of bugs abound. Or just being able to walk out to husband's shop without gloves and a thick parka.

Nancy Howell
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: thinking about spring and driving my tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice pics. What are you planting?

Meangreen
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: thinking about spring and driving my tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Me too, but it wouldn"t be to fun trying to hand start the JB B with 30WT oil in it when it is 2 degrees outside today. The tractor does sit in a garage where it was about 21, but still..... hurry springtime!!!

fordfarming
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: thinking about spring and driving my tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i was no=tilling corn that day, but those pics was my dad and my sons no-tilling soybeans. also son working some water wash gullys with small tractor.

fordfarming
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: thinking about spring and driving my tractors Reply to specific post Reply with quote

larry,
do you still have some of those garden items on the shelf for these winter meals

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.