Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rich Jennings - hauler?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leon
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Rich Jennings - hauler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

OK then, as so far no one seems to know anything about a hauler named Jack Watson, what about Rich Jennings? (maybe it's Rick) What's been the experience with him? If you'd rather, my e-mail is available

Larry806
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Rich Jennings - hauler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

He used to be very good but not anymore . He has lied to me for 6 months now about hauling a load . Different story every time I call him , but promises to get it done .
I had him haul several times before but NEVER again !
Just wondering have you talked to him lately about hauling ? His last story to me last week was he has been in the hosp. for 2 months and doesn't know when he will be able to go back to work .

leon
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Rich Jennings - hauler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Larry806 - Thanks. I appreciate the input. I had lots of positive input about Rich Jennings on both the Deere and Farmall forums. Thus, I have elected to go with him. I hope your situation was an isolated incident.

bigdiesel

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Rich Jennings - hauler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ive used Rick Jennings for 12 years good good man, might be very busy and cant always get it delivered on time but a very honest man

farmalldnny

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Rich Jennings - hauler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

has hauled for me 3 times every time he did all the work i gave him name and number of the guy i bought it from and hit showed up at my door step great guy

Mark Santora

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Rich Jennings - hauler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Im looking to contact Jenn Farm Rich Jennings and have him do some hauling for me. Can you foreward me his email or phone # or both

Thanks

Mark Santora

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Rich Jennings - hauler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Oh buy the way my email is MSPEINC@AOL.COM

leon
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Rich Jennings - hauler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I sent you an e-mail with Jenning"s phone numbers and e-mail. I think cell phone is best way to reach him.

leon
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Rich Jennings - hauler? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rich Jennings completed my haul yesterday. With wave after wave of snow storms this winter, it was hard to pull it off, hauling half way across the country east to west, without without the tractor getting a salt spray bath, but Rich did it. It arrived with zero damage. He was easy to work with and I'd sure use him again in a minute.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Buyer / Seller Feedback All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.