Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lets try this one

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard L
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How about this one?

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nope

Richard L
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Okay thank you Inno

s19438
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

its open for me. aol user.

Bruce(OR)
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

AO Hades here. Uh...Nope again....

purecty
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i think you have to put your e-mail in when u post

purecty
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

test

Richard L
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes Purecty you are correct, however some have said my mail box IS open and some have said it IS NOT. I received two emails from two members who answered via ytmail so I know some times it is open. Now if I can find where to click onto yt support.

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There is a forum for that down around where the Tractor Talk forum is, "Site Comments".

Last edited by Inno on Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Richard L
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank you INNO I know I have had to use them one other time and it seems as it was easier to find them. Oh well maybe they will get this fixed shortly as they seem to stay on top of things.

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yeah, they're usually pretty quick to get back to you.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

To see the full details of why you guys were having problems seeing the email, go to the Site comments post.

For a quick description though, if the post is made on classic, the modern view user won't see it unless the poster had set on the option in their modern view profile that is labeled "Show Email". A quick workaround for today, is to for the modern view user, to click on Classic View while viewing the post. Then click on "Send Email" on the classic side.

I'm going to see if I can find a workaround that will let it show anyway.

Thanks for find this,
Chris

Richard L
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: lets try this one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well Inno, they were quick and if I understand exactly what he said the people that use modern view could not see that my mail box was open but the classic view people could. He said he had more pressing problems elsewhere so he will work on this later. Thank you for your help Inno.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.