Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

105s gone...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: 105s gone... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The 105s sold at auction yesterday.The diesel brought $1150.The new owner is probably going to use the engine to power a tub grinder.The gas corn speacial brought $1600.Never saw the new owner.For that kind of money,it will get used.I am very happy with the results....

Erik Ks farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: 105s gone... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

bittersweet Steve, bittersweet. But sometimes it's necessary to set priorities.

DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 105s gone... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Erik,I pd $1000 for the diesel.It needed work.The pd
$1600 for the gas 'cs'.But I 'harvested' the 443
cornhead and two NEW 18.4x26 (12ply) drive tires.The
machine still brought 1600.
"Sometimes you get the bear,sometimes the bear gets
you".I got the bear! Smile

Erik Ks farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 105s gone... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I had a feeling you came out well. I would liked to have seen the 105 in the field. I know the situation though, I've added some equipment and have to clean up a little, I've sold some, have more listed and will be taking a few loads to the scrapper. Some of this stuff has been sitting for 4+ years, hate to let it go but I'm not using it and it can't just sit here, may as well work for me.

BANDITFARMER
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 105s gone... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think you came out smelling like a rose on that deal. You kept $1000 worth of tires and a $4000 corn head plus you money back on them, Not bad at all! Now if you could only do that every time you would have it made. Bandit

Dalet
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:18 pm    Post subject: Re: 105s gone... Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You did fine. I am worried about the guy that is going to use 100hp on a tubgrinder. I have a 425 Cat on mine and it will fall to its knees sometimes. I don't think 100hp is going to be much of a power source. If they only grind light dry hay and all afternoon for a bale he may have a chance.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.