Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TO35 Clutch parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: TO35 Clutch parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have found most of the parts I need for my clutch from this site except for one. 182842M1 which is the pressure plate spring also listed as Belleville.......I can't seem to find a replacement in North America, it is listed in a parts book I found in the UK. Now I'm assuming it should be in one piece, mine has a break in it, maybe I'm wrong in assuming it should be one solid piece all the way around. Any ideas?

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: TO35 Clutch parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Go to depotparts.com. They show one in stock in TN and your local dealer should be able to get it for you.They will not sale to the general public.

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: TO35 Clutch parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don't really have a local dealer, closest one I know of it 100 miles away.
I did find a Sparex catalogue online which does seem to have what I need. I just need to confirm which clutch I have and find a dealer.

samn40
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Clutch parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The bellville spring should be a complete disc, not broken
anywhere.
Sam

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Clutch parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hum sounds like a parts yard thing. Maybe when Dave at VT parts reads this- or see if Sam will bring you his extras in a suitcase. He has really strong suitcases....

samn40
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Clutch parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sounds like I need to open a parts store or three over there, Tony!!!!!
LOL.....Sam

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Clutch parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Huuummmm.... a Ferguson retail shop, with a showroom full of F40's and bamboo 35's, not a Standard diesel in sight... you Sam at the parts counter, me at the refreshment bar... where we will serve fish and chips with Carling Black Label on tap... am I dreaming??? don't wake me, let me enjoy the moment...

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: TO35 Clutch parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Inno wrote:
(quoted from post at 15:09:17 02/06/13) I have found most of the parts I need for my clutch from this site except for one. 182842M1 which is the pressure plate spring also listed as Belleville.......I can't seem to find a replacement in North America, it is listed in a parts book I found in the UK. Now I'm assuming it should be in one piece, mine has a break in it, maybe I'm wrong in assuming it should be one solid piece all the way around. Any ideas?

Do you have a fastener business around you? My local place where I buy a lot of my bolts keeps belleville washers of all sizes in stock, or look at this page and have them shipped to your door if they have the right size....and they should I would think.

http://www.fastenal.com/web/search/product/_/Navigation&refine=~%7Ccategoryl3:%22600090%20Belleville%20Washers%22%7C~

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: TO35 Clutch parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We do have a Fastenal here, looks like all the ones they list would be much too small. The one I need is 9-10" in diameter.

Duner Wi
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: TO35 Clutch parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Maybe here/search provided this
182842M1 SPRING Eberhard Equipment CA 714-957-1111

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: TO35 Clutch parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What about a 181112M1? It is the belleville spring for a 135 and it shows to be 9"

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.