Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bought another one

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I bought this 1365 today. I've had the same loader tractor for over 31 years now,a Deere,been holding out for just the right replacement and when I saw this one,I was pretty sure it was the one.
No offense to the Cockshutt guys,but as soon as the weather warms up,this one's getting a Meadow Green and Clover White paint job so it matches the other 7 Olivers around here.

TLZ
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice. We gotta know how many $$$$$

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well.....a dealer had it 135 miles from home. They were asking $5850. I told them I wouldn't even try to talk them down if they'd deliver it,so that's what I gave. They're bringing it Friday of the weather is decent,but the forcast looks iffy. Don't know if this storm that's coming will roll on out of here in time or not.

Larry NEIL
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You gonna bring it to the summer show this year? It's in the featured tractors!

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wanna pay the trucking?! lol

super99
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice looking tractor, hope it's a good one for ya. I've never been around one, the only downside I have heard is they don't turn very short. Decent tires, doesn't look all beat up like most older loader tractors, I think you have a keeper there. Chris

J.Wondergem
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Randy, that's a nice straight looking tractor. That should run you a lot of years.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kinda disapointing that the hunt's over though. Been checking every ad,sale bill and dealers lot for years looking for one. Guess I'll have to spend the next few years looking for just the right pickup,discbine or newer round baler.

Thompson Mike
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Those are outstanding tractors there were hundreds and hundreds sold out here. Most were made into high crops or mudders. Still a few working the fields. Great find. Enjoy

B A Star
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks like you have found a good one.  As a former Branch Service Manager I can tell you that these tractors was our lowest warranty expense tractors.
  Don't know if you have been around these tractors.  There is a ratching slip clutch in the drive shaft going to the front differential to protect the front end.  Slide the bucket into a big pile and attemp to raise it while backing, now all the power is applied to the front axle.  If you hear a loud banging sound coming from the front it's the driveshaft slip clutch.  No its not the pinion shaft jumping the ring gear.

Row Crop
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very sharp. I could use one of those around here. Congrat!

J.Wondergem
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That tractor is sounding better all the time. I also would keep the tractor the original color. I must be color blind as I like most any tractors. The inside of my barn looks like a rainbow now.

jordan hackman
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

that tractor looks familiar. did you purchase it from a dealer in quebec? i have looked at agdealer a few times and i swear that i have seen that one a few times.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No,southeast Michigan. South of Port Huron. Massey dealer.

USAonly

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Bought another one Reply to specific post Reply with quote

TONY you got poofed!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.