Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

high top shoes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ted in NE-OH
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:30 pm    Post subject: high top shoes Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Who makes high top steel toed work shoes that come in a narrow width. My feet are narrow and swim in the "standard" width shoe.

MarkB_MI
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: high top shoes Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Red Wing. Narrow widths are typically a special order. I buy pretty much all my shoes at either Red Wing or New Balance stores. 99 percent of so-called "shoe" stores don't know what a narrow width is.

Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: high top shoes Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I used to buy Mason Shoes in C width. The older I get, the fatter my feet get, I now were a "D"

Jack345
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: high top shoes Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Try Danner ,they make excellent work & hunting boots.

http://www.danner.com/

Tom in TN
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: high top shoes Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I bought Mason shoes for about 40 years but the last two pairs that I bought from them were junk. My most recent two pairs have been CE Schmidt brand from TSC. They aren't as good as my old Mason shoes, but they're better than the last two pairs of Masons that I bought.

Tom in TN

the tractor vet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: high top shoes Reply to specific post Reply with quote

B. A. Mason as i have a narrow foot and Mason is the olny place other then the Mil. that offers a narrow width . Just got a new pair of the 989's a couple months back. Fit like a glove and like walking on two pillows. BUT i do not get steel toes , can't ware them .

showcrop
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Re: high top shoes Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The tractor vet wrote:
(quoted from post at 13:38:05 02/09/13) B. A. Mason as i have a narrow foot and Mason is the olny place other then the Mil. that offers a narrow width . Just got a new pair of the 989's a couple months back. Fit like a glove and like walking on two pillows. BUT i do not get steel toes , can't ware them .

Why can't you wear steel toes? You must have awfully big toes, LOL

Tony in SD
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: high top shoes Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Not cheap these are the top of the line work boots

http://www.westcoastshoe.com/wesco/home.asp

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tool Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.