Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GM Puller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good or bad pull? What can thay do to get the boys from out east to show up? Thay have alot of good tractors from out east that never show up.

Bigmotors

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good Pull/Great People/well run/ had local smokers that night who put on a good show. Myself I didn't do very well, but I had a fun time last year.
Would love to see the east and southern guys go to the pull but it's a hell of a haul for them so I can't blame them for not driving out.

massey 333
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

One word=====IOWA

JRock54

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

IOWA? give us some INFO!!!!

case 1175 puller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Massey 333 what are you talking about????

Massey44
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sigourney Iowa this Saturday its not a national pull but the best pullers you will ever pull against are there and its a tough track pretty much all division 3 tractors. Here is the link

http://sigourneynewsreview.com/clients/sigourneynewsreview/13ExpoRules.pdf

Massey44
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

sorry third weekend in march!!

case 1175 puller
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think Sigourney is the week before Lincoln.

dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

1175 are you going to Norfolk this year?

case1175puller

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Me or Alex will try to make it. I don't think my heifers will be done calving yet. Can't get to far from home!!

massey 333
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Lincoln Ne NATPA Pull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Iowa is and never has been kind to out of state trucks.One truck or small companys.I just talked to a couple MFGs.at NFMS from Ia.and they expressed the same thinking and don't recomend out of staters coming to pick their goods. Nouth said,but a lot of people feel the same way,Iowans and others.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Pulling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.