Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MF 711 Skid steer part

View previous topic :: View next topic  
J Taylor
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: MF 711 Skid steer part Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am looking for a drive motor for a Massey 711 skid steer. Mine has a sheared shaft. I would appreciate any information anyone has. I have a part # of 1-094-329-M91 but it must not be right because I have yet to find anyone with one or anyone willing to help me locate one. Any info or possible source would be appreciated

Stick welding

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: MF 711 Skid steer part Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Go to a good hydraulic shop and they can probably tell you what make and model the motor is. Most likely a common motor. I think the early MF skid steers were made by some else but not positive.

marloweg

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: MF 711 Skid steer part Reply to specific post Reply with quote

did you try Minnpar parts they bought a lot on MF industrial eq. parts and it looks like your part numbers is good as to parts book

marloweg

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: MF 711 Skid steer part Reply to specific post Reply with quote

look like the pump you need was made by Vickers

marloweg

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: MF 711 Skid steer part Reply to specific post Reply with quote

looks like All state ag parts in wi has one for parts 1-877-530-2010 also google MF-711 and a lot of things come up

marloweg

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: MF 711 Skid steer part Reply to specific post Reply with quote

looks like they have more then one

caseskid
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: MF 711 Skid steer part Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We have several good used drive motors for the mf 711 if you still need one we get $200.00 thanks Jim

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Crawlers, Dozers, Loaders and Backhoes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.