Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any cat lovers?

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DownSouth
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This is the reason we don't have any mouse or rat issues. They get fed one time a day to keep them around. Only 1 female in the lot, and yes she's the mom of all the others. Her name is "Mouser" for a reason, and she's taught all her boys to hunt and not be lazy and they do a good job. So do you have any pictures of your mousers?

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't have a wide enough angle lens to get all of the darned things around here in to one picture.

Bob Bancroft
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sheldon. I call him the tiger bunny. Blood thirsty killer outside, cuddle bunny inside.

paul
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

When Running's Fleet and Farm has their 40 lb bags of cat feed on sale about every other week, and you start to recognize the same people buying them, you know who the other cat people around the neighborhood are.....

Paul

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Cat lover no but then again I have to many. As I type this I have 2 on my lap and one sitting on the monitor and one sitting behind me. I have who knows how many out side as in barn cats so almost never see a mouse and if I do it is in the chicken pen

Wile E
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a female cat that is my snuggle buddy.
In fact my wife calls the cat my girlfriend. Very funny.
My cat is an Osi cat breed.
My cat is very intelligent, every night I go to bed and the cat follows me jumps on the bed and lays right next to me....Until I fall asleep, then she jumps off the bed and goes back out the living room to be with my wife until she goes to bed.

JD Seller
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well we do not have any mice that last long in the house. The outside cats do what they can but with the feed around for the cattle they have a big job to try to do.

Here is a picture of the house cats at work. LMAO

Janicholson
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have one keeping my lap warm now. Jim

pete black
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gabbie; mice, moles, lizards. lies in wait at the bird feeder daily but to no avail. and yes, saw her stalk a wild goose one morning.

r aiken
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

here is Fuzzy and Tiger Tom

r aiken
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

oops TT

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here is a pic, from last night. I guess both the wifey's dog and my kalico got plum tuckered out from stalking each other. My big yellow tiger is camera shy. He only comes upstairs at night when the dog retires with the wife. He then spends the night on the end of my bed. Both cats were born out under our garden barn along with 4 other siblings. We caught 3 of them, and saddly one of the trio, the other male yellow and white tiger suddenly died from unknown causes last winter.
Loren, the Acg

kevinecwi
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This is our cat Sweet. She would"nt know what to do with a mouse!

DoubleR
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I got about six of them that show up every morning when I go out to the barn to feed and check the cattle. I give them a couple of cups of cat food at that time. I have a board into the livestock tank they can get a drink when they want. They have plenty of hay or straw around to make a bed. Sometimes they lay against the livestock tank when I have the heater running in it. I don't make friends with them and they don't buddy up to me either. Although they will run around me in circles in the morning if I don't feed them right away. I haven't seen a mouse or a rat in years. The birds will not enter into the buildings and poop on everything anymore either. I guess we just have a good understanding and help each other out for our own gain. I don't call myself a cat lover but I like what they do for me.

DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Any cat lovers? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just a few of the many we've 'had' over the years.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.