Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John B.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Years ago we stuffed some clothes and made a dummy and set it in our dad's outhouse. We even put shoes and a Halloween mask on him. Next morning dad went out to feed the chickens and glanced over at his outhouse and could see the shoes on some one sitting in there since there were boards off around the bottom of the outhouse. Dad got all excited. Telling the dummy to come on out and not thinking the door was locked on the outside. Dad still turns red when we tell someone that story.

omahagreg
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

3 of my friends, after church one Sunday evening, decided it was time to 'TP' someone! So, we go and buy a large quantity! First girl had no trees, so tossed em back and forth over the house! Second place had at least 6 girls, so they really got it!!! They had a huge tree over a major residential road in Sioux City. We got that really good! The Dad was MAD! My best bud, who was not in on the prank, had just broke up with one of them, so he got the blame! I had to wait till a break in class to tell him that I had done it!!!

John B.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Omahogreg that reminds me, our 14 year old at the time son did same thing. He and a couple of his buddies did that at a house with 3 girls and a neighbor reported them to the cops. Well we and another mother made him and his buddies go back and clean up what they could. The mother who lived there yelled out to the boys and asked "Why did you do it"? The one boy in the tree pulling out what he could yelled out saying, "We did it for Love". I had to admit the lady and her daughters were very pretty.

DownSouth
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Put grease on a co-workers door handle. He was always the first one out the door and parking lot. He got the slime on his hand when he grabbed the door handle to open the door, he was furious. He ran back inside to clean off his hand and while gone I went back out since his door was now unlocked) and greased his gear shift lever. Now he was really mad, got out and went back in to clean his hand off again and while gone I greased the steering wheel. When he came back he looked at the door handle before grabbing it, so he opens the door and gets in and looks at the gear shift knob to be sure all is well. Yep, safe to go. Fires up his car, grabs the steering wheel and got it again.

Had another guy who was always bragging on the great gas mileage his truck was getting so we started adding a gallon per day to his tank. He was really talking it up telling everyone how his 302 was getting 35 mpg. We let it ride for a few weeks not adding any more and he quit bragging so much, then we started siphoning some out each day. Every day on his lunch hour he was in the parking lot with the hood open trying to figure out why his mileage was going south.

And then there was the guy who rode a motorcycle to work every day. He would pop a wheelie every evening on the way out of the parking lot. One of the guys got the wise idea to Armor All his seat. That didn"t go well at all.

js305
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This was at my best friend's wedding. I was to be the best man and take care of hiding the car. Too much responsibility...

He had 1955 four door Buick that looked pretty good but kinda used oil and smoked some. It was affectionately call Smokey. This was in 1967, so it really wasn't an old car but not a classic by any means. I bought one of those kits where you add windshield washers to a car that didn't have them. It had a heavy quart sized plastic bag with a little motor and pump in the bottom of it that was to be mounted on the firewall. Kinda looked like a setup for a catheter. I wired the thing to the ignition switch and ran a tube into the car, hiding it up under the steering column. When the key was turned on the driver got a whole quart of luke warm water in his lap!

On the day of the wedding I had about two hours to myself with the car to get it all installed. Things went as planned and to this day his wife swears he wet his pants thinking about the honeymoon...

Dave Sherburne NY
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A long time ago my father used to sit at the picnic table and take shots at a woodchuck. One day I went and shot the woodchuck and propped it up on a rock. When he came home he started shooting at it and couldn't even scare it into running down it's hole. Wish I hadn't done that there wasn't another chuck within range of the table.

Greg K
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

On the jobsite we would take a nailgun or screw someones toolpouch to the floor over lunch. Also had a carpenter that would walk around the job picking up scrap pieces of Romex off of the floor. One day I brought a glue gun in and glued some of it to the floor. Greased a few door handles and wiper blades here and there. I had a smoke detector that was defective and would "chirp" about every 5 minutes, so I hid it above the headliner in a friends Chevy cargo van. It took him a week to find it. Jacked up a girls car one night and put the axle on blocks. Ended up she had a huge fight with her boyfriend that night and was in tears when she got there and then her car wouldn't move! Felt a little bad about that one. Always had a few tricks in mind involving capacitors, but never followed through with it.

37chief
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have got so many, it is hard to pick the best. This one is near the top. The factory I worked at had large air conditioners on the roof. We had a guard who had to punch a watch clock on the roof each hour at night. This guy looked like Barney Fife on the andy griffith show, and was very goosy. One night pitch black I got upon one of the units where the key station was, and waited for him. when he got there I reached out and put my hand on his head. He screamed the clock went one way he went the other. Stan

Fordfarmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I can't compete with most of these!
Don't know if it's the 'best', but it's a memorable one... In small engines class in h.s., we had 2 girls in a class of about 15 students. The one at least was there because of the attention she got with that ratio, not because she liked working on engines. She was always asking a couple of us for help. She finally had her B&S back together, but wanted my buddy or me to check it out before she had to start it and get graded on it. Asked her if she remembered to put the piston return spring in. Somehow kept a straight face as she said 'No' and asked if it would run without it. Had her convinced she had to tear it all back apart. Teacher asked her what she was doing when she was carrying wrenches over to her engine when he thought he was going to be checking/grading it. Still remind her about that when I see her. Still embarrasses her after 20+ years.

pete black
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well, as far as i know there is no statue of limitations on practical jokes so i will stick with my "halo" image.

RickieBlue
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have put neverseize under a drawer handle on a toolbox.....Of course the tech is in and out of the toolbox throughout the day and usually they unconsciously touch their face throughout the day and always wonder how they are getting this silver stuff on their face. Most techs never figure it out.

Ripperone
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Anyone watch "Impractical Jokers"?I don't think we could outdo them.

FBH44
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bought a case of Vidalia onions one time, and hid a big one in the back of my buddies desk. About a month later, he said You know, I can still smell those Vidalieas. I started to laugh, he stared at me and said you S-O-B, and startreed pulling desk drawers. (Learned that in the shipyard, except they"d hide a big blue-fish in some guys desk, after pumping drydock. Not THAT would smell!!!)

shaun wallace
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I didnt do this but son and some friends got big roll saran wrap,the stuff palets are wraped with. Senior h/s wrapped princlpes trailor on hallowen with it. Not shure how he got out next morn.

Dick L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Today's Feature The Best Prank You Pulled Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Did somewhat the same thing at work back in the mid 1960's. The janitor would come into the rest room and start a conversation with who ever was in the crapper. He would blanter on even if he didn't get an answer. I always came in an hour earlier than anyone else on Monday mornings to turn on machines and start the lube and add oil process.
I took in some sticks, shoes and jeans. Set them up locked the door and crawled over the top of a center crapper stall. After morning chores were out of the way I had a helper running 3 inch pipe for air lines up above that area about 20 feet up where I could see every thing going on from one end of the plant to the other. About three hours into the day I see the janitor, plant superintendent, plant manager and two foreman. They were in the restroom for several minutes and all came out with only a couple with smiles. I never told anyone that it was me. It sure was a subject at breaks for some time.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.