Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vista parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
New to MM

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have bought a Vista that is in pieces. The ring gear on the differential is chipped and the prevoius owners tore it down,then decided to put a 1000 wheatland rearend in it. The Vista rearend is toast and I would like to put it back to original working order. Is anyone parting out one that has a good complete rearend assembly? I'm thinking wheels and all, because mine has 23.1x30's and I would like to go to 38's. This is my first Moline and I'm unsure of where to go for parts(we've always ran Olivers). Thanks in advance for any help.

mmdiesel
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where are you located? We live in Texas and have a Vista diesel that has been parted out, so maybe we can help. We do not have a complete rear end. We have over 30 MM's including several G1000's (row crop, Vista and Wheatland). There are many parts that are unique to the Vista, such as radiator mounts, fuel tank, etc.

Michael Moeller
Rosebud, TX
mmdieselpuller@yahoo.com

New to MM

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We are southwest IN, just north of Evansville. How much is still there? I was thinking complete because this has been apart for a few years and I don't what is going to happen with the hydraulics when its all back together.

minnymovista
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I got one in new york but can get it to Columbus OH reasonable, email me or give me a number to call.

New to MM

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

kent2255@yahoo.com or 1-812-431-2387

Heath72
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a set of 38" taper-lock rear wheels and rims off a G950 that I would sell. I don't have the wedges, but they are a different size for a G1000 anyway.

pplowboy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey heath72.....i be interested in rearend u have...if you like to sell,,,im headed to dekalb pull..if your goin....or you buy the one up in newyork, if it got to ohio maybe able bring it to ya.....send me a message,,,,pplowboy@gmail.com

pplowboy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Oops listed message to the wrong person...lol.....message above to ,,,,,,,,,,, new to mm.....thanks

Tim Heitman

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Michael I am restoring a vista and am needing a few parts, I need the triangle piece that the hood clips to on step side of the tractor, also need a good grill, weight box for front of tractor. if you have any of these you can call me at 314-623-0551. Thanks Tim

Mike Genrich
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Call clint Stamm. He had a compleat vista for parts last spring. I got the emblems off of it. He is located in nothern kansas.

mm fan
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:43 am    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If Michael doesn't have any good used pieces, CLint Stamm has most of that stuff reproduced.

New to MM

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If I get a rearend for it, every extra part I have will be for sale. there will be the rusted up vista rearend plus a G1000 transmission and rearend. the 1000 has the seat and hyd housing with it too.

pplowboy
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Im interested in the rear for pullin..if you get one in ohio or were im i at .may bring it an pick yours up...

New to MM

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where are you located?

mmdiesel
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: Vista parts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do you have the part #'s for the items needed? Sometimes it helps me get the right part if I know we are talking about the same part.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Minneapolis Moline All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.