Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Grandpa was a Case Man

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
4x4stude
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was just going through some of my old pictures and thought you guys would enjoy. All of these tractors are still sittiing in the same place since grandpa passed. I want to get going on the Cross motor if I ever live long enough to get my projects done!

Sorry, but I had to throw in a picture of one green one as well.

Zane

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

is the cross-motor a 15/27 or a 18/32.

4x4stude
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Honestly, I don't know. It has been quite a few years since I have been there to look at it. I am sure someone here will know!

s,mac
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You have some fine old equipment.Nice to see.Is Zane your last name or first?Zane is my last name not to many of us around.

shinnery
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looks to be a couple of interesting Dodges in that one picture. A white 56 and a blue 57 or 58? And a red pick-up or RamCharger out under the trees in the first picture.
Bryce

Last edited by shinnery on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
TimBinWV
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great pics! I"d like to see more of the old cars, too. I noticed an late 40"s to early 50"s Ford truck in one of the pics. Love those 48-52 Fords!

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow Zane us big pickers would droll at a shed full like this.Nice little "77" too,looks like you will be close to the farm for a few years getting them running.
Thanks for posting,and letting us see

Don L.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:23 am    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

looks to be a 18 32...i recon
Don L.

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i was leaning towards a 18/32 also.

Don Rudolph
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:00 am    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow! That is the kind of find people dream of tripping on once in a lifetime. You are doubly lucky to have the tractors be in your family history. Is there a Hemi in that Dodge? I assume that is a Waterloo Boy in the last pictures... Don

Don L.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:03 am    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I see one or two I would have myself. ph 507 433 0073
Don L.

4x4stude
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Zane is my first name. Are you from California? If so, I saw your tractor out at The Great Oregon Steam Up. It is beautifulif it is yours!

denverslim
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great photos!Looks like grampa was into Chysler products too, Plymouths or Desotos...slim

Brian in Ohio
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't know about that... The spacing of the "SE" on the radiator has me thinking 15-27...

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Grandpa was a Case Man Reply to specific post Reply with quote

4x4 stude , i want to know if that desoto can be bought,, ? and where in the world is it ? ..if it is the car i am looking for ?.. i promise to give it a good home ...

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.