Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

random tractor pics

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glennster
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:45 am    Post subject: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

just thought i'd post a few pics to ward off cabin fever

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great pics!Thanks,Steve

Pete76NY
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:55 am    Post subject: Re: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Awesom Glennster! TY it helps!

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Love the Oliver 80.
Is that auger outfit a power corn rake? My Sudenga has two augers on it. Doesn't seem like that one would move it as well as the double auger one does,but it looks like it would hog its way back in to the corn better than mine does with the square tube frame and carrier bearings.

Mike (WA)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great pics.

Am trying to figure out what you would use that horizontal, walk-behind auger for- post holes going up a cliff?

glennster
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

mike, its an ear corn auger for pulling corn out of the crib into the drags.

Erik Ks farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

TRACTORS!! Looks like somebody let Wrigley drive again. Thanks for the pics!

armand tatro
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yep. Got 1 just like it plus 3 or 4 Pusey Bros. twin augors and 1 old Pusey Bros. with a double chain drap instead of augors. Would like to find a Pusey Bros. single augor. Also have Pusey Bros. twin augor 8 ft. extension attatchment. By the way hope you are recovering. Did the state ever get rt 47 done at your shop. Was quite a mess late last fall. Armand

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I could sure use an extension on my Sudenga. It only reaches about half way back in those round cribs when I use it to pull straight in to the feed grinder auger.
That or a second one to feed in to the first one.

glennster
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

on the mend armand, starting therapy next monday. they tore up my side of rt 47 and put a temporary lane in, then quit for the winter. supposed to tear the southbound side up, do all the construction, then come back and finish the east side.

Dick W.
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That first one reminds me of what I remember of my Dad's first tractor. I was just a little guy that could climb up onto that seat and than be afraid to get back down. Had to be rescued several times before he got rid of it for an Oliver 60 or Ford 9N.

samn40
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: random tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great pics...I see you have a nasher 47 baler, I have never come across one of them in the States, but back in the late '60s our country was just full of them....very reliable baler as long as you kept the twine knives sharp! I still use my '67 B47 to bale my hay and straw.
Sam

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.