Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reline brake bands

View previous topic :: View next topic  
seshns
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reline brake bands Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Can anyone guide me to a brake band relining
service?
The bands are for an Oliver 88 serial 123043. Or
a supplier of new or old relined bands. I also
need both brake drums. Thanks for any help you
give me.
Stan

Mark-Ia
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: Reline brake bands Reply to specific post Reply with quote

City Brake and Clutch in Des Moines Ia. 515-264-8674 relined a set for a 1930 John Deere GP for $66.14 about a month ago. You might use Google and find someone close to you.

neverfear
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:39 am    Post subject: Re: Reline brake bands Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you have a local NAPA store or heavy truck repair shop in your area they will usually send them out for you.
I had a set done through the local NAPA and they sent them to Midwest Brake and Clutch in Minneapolis. It cost about $90.00 for a MM U.

neverfear
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Re: Reline brake bands Reply to specific post Reply with quote

edit

Last edited by neverfear on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeff Gravert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:15 am    Post subject: Re: Reline brake bands Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lincoln Clutch and Brake Lincoln NE. Great guys to work with. Google should get you the rest of the address and number, I dont know it off the top of my head. Jeff

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:05 am    Post subject: Re: Reline brake bands Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Korves Oliver has relining kits for those.
Korves

acken fromwisc
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reline brake bands Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I had Brake, Clutch and Drum Service from Milwaukee reline my brake bands for my Allis. 414-476-2292.

roy drewis
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Reline brake bands Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Clutch Masters on Falls Ave, Waterloo Iowa. Phone # 800-363-9825. Nice fellow to work with. Haven't checked prices of linings from Korvis. They are excellent to work with and any local shop could rivet them on if you don't have the equipment yourself.

seshns
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reline brake bands Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Many thanks to everyone who responded. I can take it from here
Stan
Colorado

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.