Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

for Case eyes only

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jic
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

whats your second favorite tractor ? mine would be oliver. again just you Case people.

TimBinWV
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Love my old Cases, but I love my Kubota, too! Kubotas are hard to beat.

HWess
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Massey Harris

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

185 allis

Michael Beeker
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to say, we only owned CASE tractors, never had experience with any other brand.

Mike

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have to go with my Kubota B2150 also. I use it about every day
Tim, did you get the problem you had with yours figured out. I never heard.
Loren

IHr190
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I guess it would be IH. I get along good with them too.

Jeremy McNary
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Minneapolis Moline, my uncle farmed with them when I was growing up. 2 M670's both propane because he was allergic to gas and diesel fuel.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Oliver would be my next choice also

Jeff From WI.
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would also have to say 185 Allis Chalmers.
Dad bought it new in 1973 he gave it to me last year, it needed quite a bit of work so far I have put around $1500.00 into it and it"s well worth that and the memories of growing up on this and my Case 1030.
My Dad died Jan 29th this year and I am so glad to have his tractor and the disc he bought new.

chuck machinist
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dad had a A& a B John Deere and at 9 years old ,I thought it was awsome to light either one of them off after the second pull .

John LaBoyteaux

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We have CASE 430d, 510 (two)g, 630d and a 1030d. Use all of them on the farm. One of the 510s has a mounted arm mower to keep the berry vines pushed back along the fences. My #2 would be IH particularly IH Farmall.

dan walsh

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We have only had case since about 1960 having a little experience on IH SMD and oliver 88. Dad had a couple of A JD in early years. My 2nd best would be Moline as I pulled a 705 on alcohol on the NTPA circurt for several years. that 504?? really sounded good at about 6000 rpm.

CaseDC3
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Oliver, no doubt about it.

Roger Roemen
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Re: for Case eyes only Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Minneapolis Moline. I have a 40 modle R that gets used nealy every day.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters