Search results

  1. J

    Ford 2000 3 cylinder hydraulic tube between the lid and pressure relief valve help!

    Anybody know if there is a replacement part number for the hydraulic tube that runs between the lid and the pressure relief valve. It has two o-rings and a lock ring. My lock ring broke and the tube was bent up. See picture for reference.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.