I over tighted the carburetor mounts.. how can I fix it?


This post was edited by Clapped 2N on 07/16/2023 at 08:40 am.
Unless you can weld aluminum, Some high temp epoxy like JB weld is about the only option and may not work.
The easiest and most sure-fire way is to replace the cylinder head. They should be in the $50

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.