Carb and heads for MM

Dennis P

I am building a 445cid for my UTS and have a question about carb. I will be running the stock cam and at first was going to use 4206 heads, but I think I would be better off maybe using 4210 heads. I believe the 4206 is too much compression. I have a TSX 795 carb and wondered if this would be enough, even if I have to modify it. If so, any thoughts on what modifications I need to make?
On the subject of heads, I have a set of 4213 available . I am on the fence with these. I am not trying to build a 2000 plus rpm engine and don’t want to run racing fuel, It’s too hard to find around here. Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance!

I have been wondering on a similar set up about carbs . I have a 425 u with 4210 heads and I run 91, it runs good , but I have to kill the throttle to shut it off other wise it will wanna keep half way firing

I am building a 445cid for my UTS and have a question about carb. I will be running the stock cam and at first was going to use 4206 heads, but I think I would be better off maybe using 4210 heads. I believe the 4206 is too much compression. I have a TSX 795 carb and wondered if this would be enough, even if I have to modify it. If so, any thoughts on what modifications I need to make?
On the subject of heads, I have a set of 4213 available . I am on the fence with these. I am not trying to build a 2000 plus rpm engine and don’t want to run racing fuel, It’s too hard to find around here. Any thoughts on this? Thanks in advance!
Have either of you considered aviation gas? They make some higher octane in that stuff. We bought it reasonable, in bulk, in 55 gallon drums back in the day. I think 120 octane. gm

I have a stock gas G with 4213’s and it needs race gas and a gvi with hd800 with 4229’s and it does to. I pull the U way more often partly because it’ll run good on cheap gas.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back