What is the carburetor number on this? It is on my Super A.

Attachments

• IMG_6177.jpg
    IMG_6177.jpg
    640.7 KB · Views: 17
On the top of the top 1/2 of the carb there should be a brass disc the size of a dime riveted to the metal. (probably needs to be cleaned off to see). the disc has numbers around the rivet. Jim

Marvel carb.... One of these #.... Rebuild kit from Walker carb is the same ..... Line says AB
GrandpaL, just for the sake of providing correct information does the Marvel carb have the brass disc as JAN is suggesting. I agree with Jim that the IH built carbs like for the H & M have them, just not sure if these “outside vendor” carbs had a disc as well?

GrandpaL, just for the sake of providing correct information does the Marvel carb have the brass disc as JAN is suggesting. I agree with Jim that the IH built carbs like for the H & M have them, just not sure if these “outside vendor” carbs had a disc as well?
Marvel carb has the disc. I just did one on my 'C'

Well ... Originally it had the brass tag ... 75 years later..... Who knows 🧐

Marvel Schebler installed the disc tags on most of their carbs, regardless of the brand of the unit they were installed on. GL is correct in that it most likely had a tag and it may have fallen off over the years.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back