Fordson F throttle control Rod N-9702 A


Well-known Member
Anybody have , know where about s of the throttle control rod with cup for in my case a Holley 280 ? I can’t find mine , might have to make it .
If you know where mine is ,appreciate a tip. Thanks
Goes from 280 butterfly to dash, has a support from engine head , It has a lever by dash from rod to rotate it, over to steering .
If I have to make it please post pictures of inside cup assembly so I can make it turn rotate the 280 butterfly .
Awful hard when you don’t have a clue about hundred year old parts .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.