Lost post pics

jon f mn

I posted about a handicap lift I built back in 2013. I can find the post, but the pics are gone. Any way to get those back?

No, there is a link to the original post in it. The original post has misc pics but not from the build
If by chance the original pictures were in Photobucket they may be gone. Many disappeared or show up as miscellaneous pictures unrelated to a post, after Photobucket made changes years ago. I have seen that on several sites. If Photobucket wasn't involved it may just, be they didn't carry forward here with the software change.

No, there is a link to the original post in it. The original post has misc pics but not from the build
The link that Brown David posted here appears to be your original handicap lift thread from 2013.

You made a post in that thread on Friday the 21st,

I too see no link in that 2013 thread.

Here are other threads that you created about it or mentioned it.

The missing pictures in the thread link posted by Brown David come up as "privacy error" when trying to open in another tab.

1720105075366.png

I believe I know the issue here. I will have to take some time to investigate it.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th, and a great weekend!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back