NH 461 Haybine Conditioner adjustment

133159kdw

New User
Can I get some direction on how to adjust the rollers on my 461 haybine? The gap is way too large to condition the hay. I see an adjustment on the right side that I think is for this. I'm just not sure of the procedure.

Thanks in advance

Can I get some direction on how to adjust the rollers on my 461 haybine? The gap is way too large to condition the hay. I see an adjustment on the right side that I think is for this. I'm just not sure of the procedure.

Thanks in advance
Might have more response if you put this in implement ally on this forum

make sure the cable is in its pullyes and tighten the springs underneath you have to make most of your parts for that old swather i have a 460

make sure the cable is in its pullyes and tighten the springs underneath you have to make most of your parts for that old swather i have a 460

Thank you. Where do I make the adjustment on the springs?

right in the center under the crimper rolls right and left cable tightens there probley the cable is off the rollers and its all pluged up and wont pivot

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back