TO-35 No Lift

baydog1

Hello. I have bought a TO-35. The engine was stuck, but not bad. Was able to pull head and beat on the 2 stuck piston got it back together and it runs like a champ. Now my lift arms aren't working. PTO works.. I checked the hyd. oil and it's full and a little milky. Do these tractors have a hyd. filter or any ideals where to start trouble shooting?
Thanks,
Scotty

Hello. I have bought a TO-35. The engine was stuck, but not bad. Was able to pull head and beat on the 2 stuck piston got it back together and it runs like a champ. Now my lift arms aren't working. PTO works.. I checked the hyd. oil and it's full and a little milky. Do these tractors have a hyd. filter or any ideals where to start trouble shooting?
Thanks,
Scotty
If it’s been setting and water in hydraulic oil probably pump is rusted and valves stuck. Have to replace with new pump.

Thanks,
Scotty
Hello, Try moving the short control around and see if it helps, I bumped mine and the hitch stopped working , moved it back and it was fine.......Ed

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back