What fuel pump

So I have what I believe to be a 76 Ford 3600 diesel tractor. Having trouble reading serial codes. My has stopped pumping out of the pump. No fuel leaving to fuel lines. Can't get it fixed so was looking at replacing. My question is, can someone tell me what CAV pump should be on it? What is on it now is a 3233F641, and when looking this up it shows it's for a Ford 4000. Thanks for any reply.
Hi, and welcome. Post some pictures of the tractor as well as any numbers that you can find and we can help you determine what model tractor it is, and whether any of the major components, like the engine, might have been swapped out at some point.The injection pump can probably be rebuilt by a competent diesel mechanic. One of the members here, who goes by the handle dieseltech, rebuilds them and so far everyone who has tried him has had only positive feedback on his workmanship, knowledge and fair pricing.
The 3600 should have 3233F631, same basic pump as you have except for calibration. The 641 pump is for the Ford 183 engine used in the early 445 per the spec cards I have.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.