What happened

did a search, a man by that name fitting some of his description died in Feb. If he's posted since then it ain't him. The funeral home (site) is Forest Lawn. Says he lived in California but returned to Ohio often to visit the farm.

"John, 79, was born on November 16, 1944, in Toledo, OH. He was the son of Walter Herman Schwiebert of Hamler, Ohio and Jean Ellen Marcy of Toledo, Ohio. The family moved to Arizona in John’s childhood but would still go back to the Schwiebert farm in Ohio for the summers, where his grandparents Fredrick A. Schwiebert and Emilie Sonnenberg resided. John had many fond memories there. He was a devoted son."

He mentioned a connection to a dealer in Maumee Ohio, they still provide service for Oliver's. I don't know John, just read his helpful advice here.

did a search, a man by that name fitting some of his description died in Feb. If he's posted since then it ain't him. The funeral home (site) is Forest Lawn. Says he lived in California but returned to Ohio often to visit the farm.

"John, 79, was born on November 16, 1944, in Toledo, OH. He was the son of Walter Herman Schwiebert of Hamler, Ohio and Jean Ellen Marcy of Toledo, Ohio. The family moved to Arizona in John’s childhood but would still go back to the Schwiebert farm in Ohio for the summers, where his grandparents Fredrick A. Schwiebert and Emilie Sonnenberg resided. John had many fond memories there. He was a devoted son."

He mentioned a connection to a dealer in Maumee Ohio, they still provide service for Oliver's. I don't know John, just read his helpful advice here.
That's not him. John worked for the dealer in Napoleon Ohio. I know what's going on with John, but I've been asked not to say on the forum. I've been told it's OK to say in a private message though. He's OK. Not dead anyway.

Me too please, I sent an e mail but got no reply. I met him many years ago when he and his wife came to Old Thresher Reunion in Mt Pleasant, Ia.

Me too please, I sent an e mail but got no reply. I met him many years ago when he and his wife came to Old Thresher Reunion in Mt Pleasant, Ia.
Your PM box doesn't seem to be working Chris. Send me an email at rrlund2004 at yahoo.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back