Yanmar 1500D - 2TR15 - Remove Injectors

TymerTopCat

New User
I am about to take apart my Yanmar 1500D head it's a 2TR15 engine.
How do I remove the two injectors.

Can someone explain how I do that?
It looks like two bolts holding them in.

Do I need a tool to pull them?

-Russ

I am about to take apart my Yanmar 1500D head it's a 2TR15 engine.
How do I remove the two injectors.

Can someone explain how I do that?
It looks like two bolts holding them in.

Do I need a tool to pull them?

-Russ
For those wondering how I removed them.
Actually, they were not tight. They came out just by wiggling them a little, gently prying. Etc.

Nothing to it.

Once they're removed, how do you press them back in? Do you just use the two nuts to drive it back down with the hold down? Is there a particular torque to aim for?

Once they're removed, how do you press them back in? Do you just use the two nuts to drive it back down with the hold down? Is there a particular torque to aim for?
I looked in all my manuals that I have, and this spec was not listed.

So I looked in another manual for a YM 135/155 Manual, for 2T3A & 2TR13A engine it lists:

Fuel Injection vale nozzle holder body.
65-80 ft.lbs or (9.0 - 11.0) kg-m.

Additionally, find the size of the bolt you have and google maximum and minimum torque values. If the values I gave above make sense you should be good. Not many people working on these so I thought i'd help as best I could.

Finally, if you don't have any manuals I can send you what I have.

I looked in all my manuals that I have, and this spec was not listed.

So I looked in another manual for a YM 135/155 Manual, for 2T3A & 2TR13A engine it lists:

Fuel Injection vale nozzle holder body.
65-80 ft.lbs or (9.0 - 11.0) kg-m.

Additionally, find the size of the bolt you have and google maximum and minimum torque values. If the values I gave above make sense you should be good. Not many people working on these so I thought i'd help as best I could.

Finally, if you don't have any manuals I can send you what I have.
The manuals are all on the YTOG for free, even for this model.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back