Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Fordson tractor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grayrider
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 8:12 am    Post subject: Fordson tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This is not mine, saw it on Craigslist and owner is
asking $350 for it, owner knows nothing about it.
Probably only good for yard art or parts tractor, is
$350 a reasonable price ?

cdmn
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Fordson tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That looks like a good deal to me. Looks virtually complete. Seat is lying under rear end.
It may or may not have had fenders. The wheels have had the spokes shortened and rubber tire
rims welded on. Very common thing. If you set it up on supports, the rear tires will look okay
for a long time. You should be able to find some better tires and tubes for the fronts.

grayrider
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Fordson tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So these were originally steel rims that have been altered? Apparently these Fordsons are rare for in my area. Thanks for the info.
Im 60 years old and have only seen three of these in my lifetime in south Alabama, I havent laid eyes on this tractor yet, only seen the pictures of it that I posted. I intend to go get it next week when I get home, talked with the owner today and hes going to hold it for me.

560Dennis
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Fordson tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good for you , glad you decided to get it, enjoy the journey to getting it going.

560Dennis
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: Fordson tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rubber tires wont tear up the concrete asphalt or lawn , like mine does

James Williams
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Fordson tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Im working on one now,My motor is being put together as we speak.Most expensive tractor Ive ever done

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Fordson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters