Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Case CC up for auction

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wrangler1973
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:28 pm    Post subject: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Only the 2nd one I've seen in the last 2 years. Last one was part of a collection from an estate I'm assisting with. Hope it finds a good home.

Tubacase47
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's a C, not a CC. The key is the nut on the end of the rear axle and the big tires.

J Hamilton
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yep, it's a C. I have one like it. Don't see too many around here either

gmccool
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is a C with the mag missing.

chcase
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As others stated this a model c not a cc.Alot of cc case tractors were sold new with both front ends to the farmer.

Wrangler1973
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the correction. I'll send a note to the auction company to let them know, whether they will correct it or care is another story. I do believe the estate I am helping with had a CC (pics from a year ago), though I didn't get the serial number for it as I didn't know the location of it before it sold. I hope the new owners are part of the forum are working on restoring it and may possibly share their progress with us soon.

M Nut
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

An acquaintance of mine bought that CC. Ill have to check with him and see what progress he has made. I bought the 1941 SC center exhaust and the LA from that estate. Both are in running condition now. Paint will come someday for them, but in the mean time they are running good.

Wrangler1973
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. Glad to know they're running. If possible could you show video of them running? I'd like to show the family that they did indeed go to a good home and are running.

M Nut
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ill give it a try sometime this summer. They are currently stored in my neighbors shed. I usually bring out my Case tractors for the 4th of July weekend and display them along the highway in front of my farm.

M Nut
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I tried to send a couple photos to your email address. Hopefully you get them.

chuck machinist
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As of 2pm eastern the current bid is $300. CM

Wrangler1973
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I got them thanks. Looking forward to seeing pics this summer.

Gene

wilson ind
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Case CC up for auction Reply to specific post Reply with quote

what auction company

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters