Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Any one have a picture of a Cub grill

View previous topic :: View next topic  
old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:45 am    Post subject: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I need to make one since I have not found a good used one. I have ideas of what they look like but have not had my eyes on one in years. Plus I need to have an idea where the mount places are. Pictures of the doglegs would also be nice since I will probably try to make them also

Thanks

D Slater
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Picture of one type near top of photo ads for sale.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That gives me some idea of thing but not a real good picture of it and the mount area but thanks any how it is a start

DaveBN
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Cub grills changed over the years. They always looked like the current production tractors, letter series then hundred series etc.
Dave

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This is an early Cub as in a 1947 first year they where made. But I just need to see the mount area and the curve etc. so I can make one

used red MN
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here is one, she is rusty but a fair amount of pictures of it. Might try searching more with that part number if that is the style. One place has 3 new in stock for $525 ea. You might as well order two so you have a spare.
Poke here

gene bender
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

farmall cub ebay has a used grille for 35 and the dog legs for 35

BarnyardEngineering
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:21 am    Post subject: Re: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The grille mounts to the doglegs. This shows one side. It's the same on the other side.

http://farmallcub.com/phpBB2/download/file.php?id=17129

BarnyardEngineering
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:22 am    Post subject: Re: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Forgot the image tag.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well I guess I'll have to make the doglegs and then make the grill. Thanks for the picture it gives me a good starting point at least

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well I now have dog leg #1 done left hand side. May not be factory but it is very likely to be stronger also

Pete in Holland MI
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Any one have a picture of a Cub grill Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Steiners has those grills for $99. That's what I used.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters