Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

GOD SPEED ACG

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KENIND
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:12 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SPEED ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Our deepest condolences to you and all of his family. Including this family. I learned a BOAT full of things from ACG just setting back and watching on this web page. He had a lot of knowledge that will never be tapped. You in my prayers.....Kwenny

Richard G.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SPEED ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I really enjoyed talking with him over the past few years.
When he called me a few weeks ago, I knew he was calling saying goodbye.
I always admired him and he enjoyed ribbing me about my lack of enthusiasm for the Eagle Hitch on my VAC.
Richard in NW SC

JK-NY
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:49 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SPEED ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My sincere condolences to you , your mother and family. His family on here grieves with you and misses him too. I had your dad in my prayers daily for quite a while . I wish we had gotten him to share more about the dealership days . He did mention some things but I would have liked to hear more.I still remember seeing their ads in the Country Folks paper way back.

chuck machinist
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SPEED ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thoughts and prayers from Chuck and Linda Chesapeake Virginia. Chuck machinist

Bruce Nelson
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SPEED ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don please give a call. Thanks, Bruce

Bruce Nelson
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:44 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SPEED ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don 7158254237

PA Case Man
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SPEED ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Although I don't post too often I am a Case collector and bleed Flambeau Red if I get injured. I get on Yesterdays Tractor site everyday. Even though I never met or talked to Loren direct, I had a lot of respect and admiration for him. It's never easy loosing a loved one, but we should be happy for them as they go to be with our Lord. Loren leaves quite the legacy and list of accomplishments for which you should be very proud. The memories and material things that Loren left will be reminders to all of the great man he was. May the comfort of GOD ease your pain and sorrow at this time, but know he is with the Lord and in a better place.

A friend
Steve

RBnWA
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SPEED ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Scott sorry to hear about your dad. Wish i had a tenth of his case knowledge. Sympathy to you and your family. Richard

chuck machinist
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: GOD SPEED ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Remember several years back the First time meeting your dad. He took me out and around throughout the neighborhood into the Sugar bush and then we did the deal on the 511-b.I found myself simply amazed at his ability to turn something into something better. I will dearly miss him. Chuck machinist

NickatKY
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SPEED ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Scott,
I am very sorry to hear of your dads passing. Before going to Facebook I had many conversations with your dad on this forum. I also had a nice talk or two over the phone with Mr Loren. He had a vast knowledge of Case products and was always willing to help others.
I enjoyed all of his posts of making maple syrup,working on his uncles farms,his many projects and answering questions from other members.
I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers,
Nick

LJKCK
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:36 am    Post subject: Re: GOD SPEED ACG Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry for your loss. I always loved to see what he was doing with his fleet as far as improvements and customization, making everything better than it originally was. He will be dearly missed.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters