Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Can't slide sideways - classifieds

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Let me know if you can slide over on it now. I found a bug in the html and my iPhone will let me slide now.

Patsdeere
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just tried, no luck. It also happens on
the classified ads section.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes, classifieds would be the same. The iphone now works so possibly there is another bug like that. The new browsers are picky and especially on phones.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I should have asked, you did try hauling again? I didn't change the classifieds one yet.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:19 am    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to bother you again, but I can't test this myself as it works for everything I have. Could you try the hauling application again and see if it now works?

Patsdeere
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No bother at all. You are so far beyond my
abilities in this area that anything you
do is an improvement.

I tried hauling. When I first go to it I
get this page now.

If I try searching a state, it then looks
like this.

Either way I have to turn the phone
sideways to be able to hit the go button.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Pat, sorry to bug you but I was off on another project. Is this working now or do we have more to go on it?

Patsdeere
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Still same problem. Don't have much to add
after adding the photos below.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks and sorry I can't seem to keep up with what is getting fixed and what isn't. I think Kim had a solution but I got side-tracked and didn't follow up with what we had to do.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:52 am    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Pat, if you wouldn't mind, could you visit https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/haulquerynew.pl and see if this version gives you access to the get ads button?

If you actually do anything else, it will put you back into the current non-working version, so the only test here is to visit the page and scroll down to see if the Get Ads is there.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I believe I have this one fixed in both classifieds and hauling. You don't need to check the test version as I mentioned. It seemed so apparent that it was corrected, I put into production.

I am interested if the toolbar is readable on your phone. I scaled down the fonts for the search and other "Get Ads" options.

Patsdeere
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That will work! It does show everything
and is easily clickable. Could always do a
little massaging of the visual appeal, but
I would save that for sometime when you
have absolutely nothing to do. :)

Thanks.

YTSupport
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:45 am    Post subject: Re: Can't slide sideways - classifieds Reply to specific post Reply with quote

On a computer, it looks pretty good, it's only on a phone or ipad that it looks bad, what was happening is that the different parts of the "tool bar" were not collapsable to chrome any longer. I forced them to be collapsable now but when they do, they just stack up on top of one another, that's why it looks so bad, but I'm not sure what else one could do.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Site Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters