Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

1966-1971 case 580ck air cleaner housing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jscompto
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:07 pm    Post subject: 1966-1971 case 580ck air cleaner housing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey everyone...

I am working on a 1966 - 1971 case forklift that has a gas 159 engine. I have the air cleaner housing that sits vertically through the hood. I just do not have the cup at the bottom or the clamp. I have looked around and found part numbers for these but I cannot find them anywhere online to purchase. Is there anyone out there that may have what I'm looking for?

Part numbers are:
46325 - outer oil cup
46324 - inner oil cup
45153 - clamp

Additionally, I didn't notice any kind of air filter element that went inside of the housing according to the diagram. Is there one that I should put in there? If not what goes in there?

Thanks in advance!

jean claude marleau
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 1966-1971 case 580ck air cleaner housing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Pretty sure I should have them part for the A35585 Air cleaner assembly for G159 engine if you can e mail me the diameter of the
container. my e mail jcmarleau@aol.com

jscompto
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 1966-1971 case 580ck air cleaner housing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-jean claude marlea wrote:
(quoted from post at 18:15:58 06/16/21) Pretty sure I should have them part for the A35585 Air cleaner assembly for G159 engine if you can e mail me the diameter of the
container. my e mail jcmarleau@aol.com

Thank you so much for the quick response! I just sent you an email. Thanks!

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters