Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

jd820 german 1971 roosa master JDB 331 AL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
olypen77
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:55 pm    Post subject: jd820 german 1971 roosa master JDB 331 AL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi folks, your help, input would be appreciated. My pressure fuel line from the injectors to the injector pump needs work or replacing. The high pressure line #1 from the front of the engine is leaking fuel (where it connects to the injector)closest to the engine) and I don't seem to be able to stop the leak. I've tried to find, purchase a replacement but none available. Appears the problem is the ferrel is unseated, turns on the line. Any kit available to fabricate a replacement? Your input would be appreciated. I like this tractor very easy on fuel.

Tx Jim
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: jd820 german 1971 roosa master JDB 331 AL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Welcome to YT
Have you contacted more than 1 JD dealer? Inj line has a price in JD parts of close to $70

olypen77
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: jd820 german 1971 roosa master JDB 331 AL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My internet has been down, live out of
town. Planning a trip to the dealer soon.
But, when I checked showed unavailable.
Seems like someone could make one. More to
come, never give up.

Jim.ME
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: jd820 german 1971 roosa master JDB 331 AL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Check with a shop that does injection pump services. Some can make lines, it they don't, they may know a place that does. If they can they will want the old one to copy.The

Check with All Stages Ag Parts, and other salvage yards, they may have a used one from a salvage tractor.

olypen77
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: jd820 german 1971 roosa master JDB 331 AL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I spent time with the local JD parts guy. I was able to provide him with all the necessary numbers to specifically id the item needed. Conclusion: This fuel line appears to not available thru JD.

Visited a other specialty shop ie specialty fuel line builder and carb folks. No options found. I did find what might be an solution (a cupped copper washer that fits between the line and injector $1.00.ea . The cupped washer appears to be made for fuel lines and fits my application. If, I can't come up with a better solution, I might give this a try. Unsure how a person might search for used parts? 360-545-2712

rick

Jim.ME
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:18 pm    Post subject: Re: jd820 german 1971 roosa master JDB 331 AL Reply to specific post Reply with quote

CVPost-olypen77 wrote:
(quoted from post at 21:26:27 10/13/21) I spent time with the local JD parts guy. I was able to provide him with all the necessary numbers to specifically id the item needed. Conclusion: This fuel line appears to not available thru JD.

Visited a other specialty shop ie specialty fuel line builder and carb folks. No options found. I did find what might be an solution (a cupped copper washer that fits between the line and injector $1.00.ea . The cupped washer appears to be made for fuel lines and fits my application. If, I can't come up with a better solution, I might give this a try. Unsure how a person might search for used parts? 360-545-2712

rick

Here is a link to All States' website: https://www.tractorpartsasap.com/

They have salvage yards. The website has several ways to contact them. You could call the phone number and talk to someone. If you have the info on your tractor, and maybe you got the John Deere part number from the dealer, they may have one from a salvage tractor in one of their yards.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> John Deere All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters