Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

More pictures from McBride

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngryBobKing
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: More pictures from McBride Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorrry guys,This thread is already getting old but I wanted to do my photo dump of Mcbride. We absolutely had a blast in Mcbride. We had such a good time we decided to skip the Mason show and just head home, Didnt want to get overstimulated. I can't thank Randy and Kim enough for the hospitality. Randy sounds like you might have found your 600!! That's exciting news! In other news, a 500 showed up in a local county fair parade this last weekend, I was not there but someone told me about it. I managed to get the guys contact information and I'll be taking a look at it next week. He didn't know what it was when I talked to him on the phone. I wont be buying it, but just informing the guy and hopefully getting it updated in the registry.

AngryBobKing
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:38 pm    Post subject: Re: More pictures from McBride Reply to specific post Reply with quote

AngryBobKing
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: More pictures from McBride Reply to specific post Reply with quote

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: More pictures from McBride Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Glad you finally posted Bob. I was starting to wonder if you'd blown off the bridge or something, The Saturday guys were sure sorry
that they missed you. I sent you an email. Kim wants to send those seeds.

AngryBobKing
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: More pictures from McBride Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Randy I did not get any email. I haven't got a response from Traditional Farmer yet either and I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with YTs email system. you can send me an email directly to bobbydevito2@gmail.com

McKenzie_NewHollandDriver
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: More pictures from McBride Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey there! This is McKenzie, Bobby's better half, decided to make an account! Very Happy Thank you so much again to Randy and Kim for being so kind and hospitable. I am so grateful for being able to drive an Oliver 66 and having such an amazing time with you both and the awesome group of people that showed up! We'll be back next year! Cool

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: More pictures from McBride Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great to hear from you McKenzie. We had so much fun with you guys! I knew it would be a great show featuring Oliver, but you two
were really the icing on the cake. Be sure to check in here on the Oliver forum often. Let us know when Bob finds a 66 for you. I
want to go look at a 600 next week. If I get it, I'll have it ready to show next summer. I'll let you drive that one too.

Kim got ahold of you about sending those seeds didn't she?

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters