Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Working the field this weekend

View previous topic :: View next topic  
neblinc
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Working the field this weekend Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I never know what I will be doing until I show up when I work for my neighbor. Well he called and gave me advance notice, so I brought the camera.

If you want a 5 minute ride in the tractor click here

Randy

Allan in NE
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Working the field this weekend Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kinda hard to throw all those levers, make yer turn and keep the camera going at the same time, 'taint it? :>)

Lookin' good!

Allan

balatonm
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Working the field this weekend Reply to specific post Reply with quote

guys are runing around the clock here in SW MN, my uncle just finished the corn yesterday. now on to the Beans as soon as seed gets here. Sounds like more time in the 4640jd for me.

GordoSD
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Working the field this weekend Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm kinda wondering what you are doing there?
Are you trying to kill weeds? Are you going to plsnt corn or beans there?

Gordo

JoeBob/IN

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Working the field this weekend Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sure looks awful rough out there! Those ole Case's have tons of low end torque so you don't need to throttle her up so much when you take off, likewise it is better to shift at lower rpms. They can most definately handle the full load shifts but that 504 ci engine produces a lot of torque at full speed. Nice tractor!

neblinc
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Re: Working the field this weekend Reply to specific post Reply with quote

He got behind on spraying for weeds, so yes this kills the weeds and levels up the field. Not sure what is going in, I think milo.

Randy

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters