Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

630 hyd. problems

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JW

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: 630 hyd. problems Reply to specific post Reply with quote

With the tractor shut off, the eagle hitch won"t go down and one of the hydralic couplers has pressure on it(running or not). If I start the tractor I can get the eagle hitch to go down. It picks up a six row cultivator okay, just won"t go down with it shut off. My guess is stuck relief valve. Any other opinions?

BarryfromIA

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 630 hyd. problems Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You need an operators manual or a service manual. All those tractors from the first 300 had a safety interlock. The engine has to be running to operate the hydraulics. To release the pressure in the two way outlet you may have to disassemble the line. Be careful not to inject oil in to your body when releasing the pressure.

JW

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: 630 hyd. problems Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll buy that for the eagle hitch but not for the outlets. You shouldn't have to crack the line to get pressure of the coupler every time you want to use it. The couplers are new so I know its not them. Stroking the remote lever doesn't do any good either. This is a long ways from my first Case but it is my first Rock Island tractor.

BarryfromIA

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: 630 hyd. problems Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I agree with you on the pressure release. Maybe some one has a better way. Pioneer makes some real good recouple under pressure couplings.

630crazy

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: 630 hyd. problems Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The 630 has an interlock safety check valve of some sort. It's not suppose to go down without the tractor running.

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
We sell tractor parts!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters