Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

John Deere 105 and 6 row corn head

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin Zant

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: John Deere 105 and 6 row corn head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would like to find a 105 with the old style 6 row corn head or even just the head. I was also wondering if anyone knew what the model number is for that old style head, I think its 635? I know the 643 is a far better head but thats too easy, I'm not looking for an animal in the field, I have my 6620 for that, just want a neat antique to play with. If anyone knows where I can find an outfit like that please let me know.

Nutsaboutcombines

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Location? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I know of someone in Missouri that either has or did have one for sale.

TDS

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: John Deere 105 and 6 row corn head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a 1964 Jd 105 square back, vb, gas, cab, straw spreader, 10" axel extenders, good tires, hopper sides, long auger, and a 434-N 4 row narrow corn head if you are interested. 816-244-1493. Thanks in advance.

Mn Dave

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 3:56 am    Post subject: Re: John Deere 105 and 6 row corn head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I got a 635, it has been sitting outside for the last 6 years, and a few parts robbed off it for the 435 that I was running. I now have a 444 on the 105. I will sell it for scrap price if you are interested in it. Located in south central Mn.

Bradley K

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: John Deere 105 and 6 row corn head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi, There is a 105 with a 635 cornhead coming up on an auction June 9. It is by Donnelly, MN; by Morris; west central MN.

To find this auction go to midwestauctions dot com, search for combine. It will be listed about the ninth auction down.

Happy hunting, Brad

Anonymous

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Location? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The combine and head both? or just the head? I would prefer to find a package deal and I would prefer a diesel but I guess beggers cant be choosers. If you could find out if the person you knows still has their machine available I would appreciate it, I am near Sioux City Iowa and if the price was right I might be interested.

Anonymous

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: John Deere 105 and 6 row corn head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up but unfortunately I didn't get it in time, any idea what it sold for?

Anonymous

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: John Deere 105 and 6 row corn head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What kind of parts are missing and if you aren't using the 435 anymore could that one be purchased for the parts as well? What sort of shape are they in? I would like to find on in as usable condition as possible but with that old of machinery I know its asking alot. I dont suppose you would be interested in selling your 105 would you? Is it a diesel? I know where a 4420 with 216 platform and 444 corn head can be gotten a hold of if you are interested in upgrading?

Anonymous

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: John Deere 105 and 6 row corn head Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What sort of shape is your outfit in? I would prefer a diesel but maybe a gas wouldn't be terrible. Also where are you located as that makes a huge difference when attempting to haul a monster such as a 105 and what did you have in mind for a price?

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters