Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Oh my I am in Love with YT!!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kim
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: Oh my I am in Love with YT!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Zane, I forwarded your problem to Chris, who put together this optional "modern view" of the forums. He"ll get back to you asap.

Kim
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Wrong Link Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This link is fixed now... it was going to the old back up forums.

There is only one forum... with two optional views. The Classic view (which is the way they have always been, and will not change), and now we have the "Modern View" which uses the more modern interface similar to other forums on the net.

Classic View

Modern View

They share the exact same data, so regardless of what view you use to read or post, you are seeing the same information from both views.

We are still working out a few bugs... if you run across any you can report them in the Site comments forum or email Chris directly using support at ytmag.com

Just a reminder too, that the keyword here is "optional"! You can choose to view the forums however you wish, and you can even switch back and forth if you like certain qualities of both.

Kim
Site Admin

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Oh my I am in Love with YT!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Joe, that was an old link. Check this post I made earlier, and try the Modern View link. Let us know if the print is still too small. Thanks!

More Info

Sean (TX)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: Oh my I am in Love with YT!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

GB in MT. wrote:
(quoted from post at 10:02:52 06/17/07)
Zane; You must have reg. or your handle would not have shown up on the member list. When you log in, it asks for your handle & password. Jump down and press the "forgot my password" line, and they will send it to ya, via email. Don't feel bad, that's what I had to do. Embarassed

Gary

Did you sign up with a new user name? Your post count is pretty low!! Mine is pushing a 1000 LOL Looks like Zane is pushing 10000...

Steve IA
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Oh my I am in Love with YT!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm trying out the new forum. Not sure yet. My N doesn't have any bells and whistles, maybe my forum doesn't either. Wink
I don't care that 'Anonymous' gets to post here. On the classic, Anon was forced to put up a username, even if it was phony. No big deal I guess.
Rolling Eyes
I'm trying to keep an open mind on this. I have bookmarked the modern view above the classic view, though.
Steve IA

Sean (TX)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh my I am in Love with YT!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The way I look at it you dont have to start a new thread. Bump the old thread to the top and take off where you left off. Im not sure why anyone would have a problem with a upgrade? Its not that hard to figure out the new forum. Easy as working on a N!!!

Joe(NYC)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh my I am in Love with YT!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kim,
Yes, the text size is still the same, very, very small and I cannot enlarge it any more. It's OK I'll just continue on the traditional link. I have no problems with it.
However, if you ever do away with that, then it will become a little more difficult.
Thanks.

Joe(NYC)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh my I am in Love with YT!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kenster, I am using XP pro. I do not have a magnifier icon in the lower right corner.

James Rader
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Oh my I am in Love with YT!!! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you have a mouse with the scroll wheel on top try this trick...

Hold down the CTRL key on the keyboard and then rotate the scroll wheel, one way will make things smaller, the other way will magnify.

Or, with windows XP anyways in the bottom right corner just above the clock should be a magnifying glass, clicking this will let you choose up to I think 400%.

If you can get past the font difference the benefits of the new forum style is great.

James

:   
Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our fast shipping, low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters